Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 November 2013

November and I'm still here...

To those of you who have been following my blog, I wanted to post a little bit, just to let you know that I haven't given up and I think of you all often, wondering about what I might be eating and thinking. Worrying weather I have given up and am just too embarrassed to tell you!

Well, I have been extremely busy in the last month or two! I've driven to Brisbane with my husband, taking 2 days to drive up, spending 2 days with family and then taking another 2 days to drive home. I managed to fast on the first and last days of travelling, so I managed to lose weight that week, even though I had had quite a few rich foods!

Within 2 weeks, it was necessary for me to fly up to Brisbane again for 4 days this time, and I'm afraid I had no control over the food I ate, I don't mean I lost control, I just was polite and ate what I was given. I wasn't logging all the food I ate and weighing myself as I usually do every day.

Home again and then a friend came to visit for 4 days, so there was a bit of eating out, and entertaining. I don't like to fast in front of other people because I don't want them to feel as if I think they should too, because I don't think that! I want them to feel comfortable and at home. Fasting can wait a few days.

Because of all this business, and entertaining, and putting off of fasting days, I have gained weight. I think too that I got so close to my first goal weight, that I've slacked off slightly.

I am fasting today! I made myself a batch of chicken and vegetable soup and I'm nearly through the afternoon. I have had my normal cup of coffee this morning with 30ml skim milk, 1 cup of my chicken and vegetable soup, and a nectarine so far, and I have around 350 calories left for dinner and an afternoon snack! I'm sure I'll make it, and I'll see the rewards tomorrow, so it will be worth feeling a little bit hungry.

Thanks for thinking of me while I've been away, why not leave me a message of support and encouragement. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment