Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 September 2013

It's Spring and a great time to start!

Here in Australia, it's Spring and it won't be long before we'll have to start wearing Summer clothes. No chance to cover up, no way of hiding the thick arms! This is what I don't like about this time of year!

One great thing about loosing weight, I've heard is that you don't feel so hot, or you feel cooler than you did when you were carrying more weight. That sounds great to me! Maybe I'll have less trouble with hot flushes this Summer. There is enough time for me to loose enough weight to make a difference before the really hot weather kicks in. That's another good reason to keep going, or for someone who hasn't started, to give this healthy eating plan a go!

Today, I'm fasting. I've weighed myself, and I'm the same weight as I was yesterday. That's ok, it's my second day of fasting this week, and I usually see the difference after my second fasting day. I'm getting to the stage where I'm having mind battles. You start to doubt yourself, and your resolve isn't so strong. I re read all my posts yesterday to remind myself of why I'm doing this, and that helped a lot. I also read some blogs on the same subject, to see how other people on the same quest were going. Both the blogs I found were very interesting and they were different because they were written by men. Men on this diet are allowed to eat 600 calories on fasting days. I don't know how to link these blogs into this one, but one was by Slim, and the other was by Bob. They both talked about having periods where your weight loss plateaus and there were lots of helpful comments about how to overcome those times when you don't seem to be able to budge those kg. it is helpful to find other people who are on a similar journey to yourself, sometimes they have come across things that may be helpful in your future.

I have made a small change in my layout on this blog, you may have noticed a space where you can enter your email address, so that you can be notified whenever I do another post. I hope this will be helpful to you.

I would also love to get some feedback from my readers! I'm getting to the stage where I don't know what to do next. I don't want to boar you, and I don't want to give up either.

Are the recipes worth doing? Have any of you tried any of them?
Do you need more 500 day menus? Or 1200 calorie day menus?
What other info would help you?

If you know anyone who might benefit from reading my blog, please share it
I am not an expert, but this is my experience, and I'm happy to share what I can with you.
Regards
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment