Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 September 2013

Weight update...

It's all good, I've officially lost 11kg!

So I'm under what I was when I went on holiday to Henty, and off my diet!
The weight has come off more easily since I had a weeks break, and I can thoroughly recommend taking a short break if you are levelling off a bit. It seemed to do the trick for me.

I've had 2 fasting days of 500 calories this week, and I've tried to stick to 1200 calories on all the other days, just to make sure that I get back on the downward track. I'm so glad that I made that decision because now I know what to do next time I start levelling off and I won't be scared to have a break next time either. If I did it before, I can do it again!

I have 2 more kilos to lose before I get to my first goal! Then I'll set another chunk of a goal. Not too big, just enough to keep me going, that won't be the end goal yet! I've got quite a way to go, so I like to look at it in small, achievable goals.

Today, my daughter and I went to the Southern Highlands and saw the Tulip gardens in Bowral, there were stalls and shops, and we did lots of walking, and enjoyed the sunshine! We had lunch out, and debated what would be the meal with the least calories. I just had to take a bit of a guess at what my lunch was. It may have been as much as 700 calories, so I made sure I enjoyed it, and I had a very small salad with salmon in it for dinner. I had made up some lite jellies the other day, so I had one to finish the day, and it was only 7 calories for 1/2 cup!

It's been another great day, and I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep, and another sunny day tomorrow!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment