Total Pageviews

Monday 12 August 2013

I'm excited, its big news!

It's been a few days since I posted on my blog, Ive discovered that it's easier to work on a lap top, than on an iPad when I want to post pictures! I had to learn the hard way.

I've fixed up the last recipe I posted, and I'm much happier with the result. I'd love to hear from anyone who tries the recipes!

Back to the big stuff! I have lost nearly 6kg since the 15th of July this year! that's just under a month and I'm so excited!

This photo was taken of me on the weekend, I'd still call myself chubby, but I'm starting to see some results and I have to say that I started to feel better about myself the minute I made the decision to do something positive about how I felt about myself! It was so empowering to start to take control of how and what I choose to eat, I highly recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment