Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 August 2013

My no fuss fasting lunch - pack it up and eat on the run - save some for Dessert - do it your way!


My fasting lunch for today

A large carrot and a small pink lady apple - 107 calories



Cut into strips and put half in a pretty bowl and the other half into an air tight container so you have nibbles for later
I always save half the apple till after dinner, so that I feel like I can have something sweet!


The other important thing is to drink lots of water, or black tea. I love minted green tea made weak! I make a pot with one tea bag and then refill it again later. It's lovely hot or cold, and I never used to like drinking tea. It's worth trying!

I've found it helpfully to keep busy too, so that you're not always thinking about food! I joined an oldies choir, and we practice for three hours one day a week. I find that on that day, it's so much easier to fast! I just take my container of cut up carrot and apple, and a tea bag, and a bottle of water, and I'm right! I'm having fun while I'm fasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment